Our Cookies Policy is intended to clearly and thoroughly inform you about the operation and purpose of the cookies used on our website. If you wish to seek out more information about the cookies, you can send an email to that effect at info@.vinas.es
- Identify problems in improving our website
- Facilitate browsing on our website
- Provide you with a better experience in using our website
- Distinguish you from other users
Types of cookies
Our website uses our own cookies and those of third parties, with different purposes, specifically:
- Our cookies: These are sent to your computer and are managed exclusively by us in order to improve the operation of the website. These cookies stay in your browser, allowing us to identify you as a recurrent user of the website and to customise its content in order to offer you content that is adapted to your preferences.
- Third-party cookies: Third-party cookies are set up by a domain apart from our website. We cannot access the data stored in the cookies of other websites when you browse through them, as occurs when you access social networks or videos stored on third-party websites.
- Analytical cookies (from third parties): We use Google Analytics, a web analysis tool by Google which allows us to get informed about how the users on our website interact. Likewise, it enables cookies in the domain of the website where the user is and uses them to compile information anonymously and to create trend reports for the website without identifying individual users. You may consult additional information on Google Analytics cookies and their use on the website at https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es
By browsing and continuing on our website, you are consenting to the use of the aforementioned cookies, under the conditions contained in this Cookies Policy.
We wish to inform you that due to the fact that cookies are not necessary for using our website, you may block them or disable them through the settings of your browser. If you block them or disable them, you will be able to continue using our website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and thus your experience on our website will be less satisfactory.
If you wish to withdraw your informed consent with respect to our cookies policy, you should remove them on your device through the settings of your internet browser. These are the links of the various browsers that provide information on cookies:
We recommend that you review this policy each time you access our website so that you may be appropriately informed about possible changes to the same.