According to the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to personal data processing and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC, we hereby inform you that your data will be processed under the responsibility of LABORATORIOS VIÑAS SA for the purpose of carrying out the maintenance and management of relations with users, so that we can answer their requests for information, queries or suggestions.
LABORATORIOS VIÑAS SA hereby informs you that the processing indicated is legitimated by the existence of the consent provided by the data subjects or, where applicable, their legal representatives.
Likewise, LABORATORIOS VIÑAS SA hereby informs you that the data will be held while the consent you provide remains valid, except in those cases in which we are legally obliged to retain it.
LABORATORIOS VIÑAS SA hereby informs you that it will process the data in a lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, pertinent, limited, accurate and updated manner. For this reason, LABORATORIOS VIÑAS SA agrees to adopt all reasonable measures so that it is deleted or rectified as soon as possible when it is inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by the current regulations on data protection, you can contact the competent Supervisory Authority to submit any claim that you consider appropriate, as well as also exercising the rights of access, rectification, restriction of processing, erasure, data portability and to object to the processing of your personal data, as well as withdrawal of the consent given for its processing, by sending your request to the following address: c/ Provenza, 386, 08025 Barcelona or to the following email address: email@example.com
In relation to the rights of access, rectification, restriction of processing, erasure, data portability and to object to the processing that may be exercised by you with LABORATORIOS VIÑAS SA in accordance with Chapter III of the GDPR, the following aspects should be taken into account:
- Right of Access: this is the user’s right to obtain information about their specific personal data that has been or may be processed by LABORATORIOS VIÑAS SA, as well as the information available about the origin of such data and the disclosures of it made or expected.
- Right of Rectification: is the right of the data subject to the modification of any data that is inaccurate or incomplete. This may only take place in relation to information that is under the control of LABORATORIOS VIÑAS SA (for example, deleting comments published on the website, or web images or content containing the user’s personal data).
- Right to Restriction of Processing: is the right to restrict the purposes of the processing originally planned by the controller for the processing.
- Right to Erasure: this is the right to erase users’ personal data, with the exception of what is set out in the GDPR or in other applicable regulations that determine the obligation to retain it in due time and form.
- Right to Data Portability: is the right to receive from LABORATORIOS VIÑAS SA the personal data that the user has provided, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to another controller.
- Right to Object: this is the user’s right for the processing of their personal data not to be carried out or for the processing thereof by LABORATORIOS VIÑAS SA to cease.
LABORATORIOS VIÑAS SA will be responsible for processing the information entered in the forms at www.saltratos.com, and it will also be the party that has to adopt the necessary technical and organisational measures, according to the risk involved in the processing carried out in relation to the data collected, established in the data protection regulations, aimed at guaranteeing the security of the personal data and avoiding its alteration, loss or unauthorised processing or access.